XTube Ideas and Feedback

Welcome!

This is a crowd-driven system for user suggested ideas and feedback to get more love from the XTube developers. Simply suggest ideas, and vote on ideas you like – Everyone can spread around up to 10 votes per day.

The best ideas will be implemented the soonest!

My idea is/I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. BABY GOT BACK?

Please fix the "page back" function in the favorites section. It does not take you back to the previous page nor does it provide a saved page history to select from. Thank you!

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Playlists

I don't understand your "Playlist" feature. "My Playlists" should be a selection from the profile drop down menu taking you to a page of either Numbered or Titled personal "Playlists." You should then be able to select and Play them in sequential order without interruption between each video. All I can find are little green + signs that don't do anything. Is this a VIP member only feature?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

In order to access your playlist, click on a random video to open, to the right hand side of the screen you will see your playlist. If you’ve clicked on the green + sign that means you already added videos to your playlist so you will find them there.

Thank you!

3. FAVORITES

"Date Favorited" & "Descending" are the logical default settings for FAVORITE VIDEOS as most users are viewing material based on their most recent visit. I appreciate the right-side filter options provided. However, they are useless until the "BACK" button (previous screen) function is restored. Currently, after every FAVORITE video viewed you are taken back to the default "Date Uploaded" & "Ascending"...Videos from 11 years ago. This creates another problem, scrolling through FAVORITE VIDEOS using the provided arrow & # options at the bottom page is quite tedious. Adding an additional option to type in what page # you'd like to…

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. please please please sort out the back button functionality on this site!!!

please can you sort this site - "Back" to me means "back to previous screen" ... Not "back to the start" ... Bacause of this defect, viewing videos takes an eternity! Please sort it.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We need preview videos (or at least screenshot slideshows) on thumbnails

Almost every video site has preview videos or a screenshot slideshow, even for free videos and on websites with 100% free videos.
    As there are screenshots generated for every oploaded video, you could at least add a slideshow on thumbnail mouseover.

Also there should be the ability for amateurs to upload a short (15 sec) video as preview for not-free videos. These previews could be played by mouseovering the thumbnails (and in a small frame on the rent/buy dialogue).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Apprecaite you sharing your feedback with us! It is a great suggestion and we will of course forward it to the team. However have in mind that the majority of our amateurs create free teasers for their full length videos for users to see.

Furthermore, have you had the chance to check out the VIP zone? With this you will have access to video previews!

7. "My favorites" should default to "Date Favorited" instead of "Date Uploaded"

I hate that when you click on your "My Favorites" option and it automatically goes to the vid's/ pic's date of upload. You have to search through the pile to to find something you just favorited and probably want to see more than the other great stuff you've already favorited. It defeats the purpose of "favorite"-ing anything at all. That landing page shold default to "Date Favorited" instead of "Date Uploaded"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Problem persists

Hi,

I reported a fault about a month ago with the Favourites pages - clicking the back button always returns you to page 1 and defaults to 'date uploaded'. So in order to get back to where you were, you have to change the listing order preference, scroll down to the bottom, navigate to the page you were on, watch a vid and do it again .And again!

You very kindly said the team was working on the problem and I was wondering when we can expect a result because this is driving me crazy. I know that you must…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. What happened to "My Subsctiptions"?

What happened to "My Subsctiptions"? I had a whole lot of members that I used to communicate with, and now I cannot access them!!?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. [Privacy & Annoyance] I would like to be able to disable/hide received "Gifts".

I keep getting free gifts from a couple of users who to message me by using the gift's "comment" section. It's a bother. Please have an option to disable being given a gift, or if you feel like it earns you extra money, at least make it so we're able to hide gifts from our profiles. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. More time intervals (e.g. 3 months, 1 year) for "Most Viewed By" function

Would be great to have more options as the "Most Viewed By" options jump from 1 month to "all time" (which generally brings up videos from 5+ years ago),

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Unlocking Message feature

I cannot use a credit card (shared). Can I send money order or something to my account? How?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can’t view anyone’s favorites

This is listed as completed in the forum, but you still cannot see anyone’s favorites. I see you say some people can turn a setting on that hides favorites, but literally I cannot see any users favorites for months. I don’t think anyone knows they have this feature turned on or off. It makes the site incredibly irritating and changes my entire experience. Just male favorites public like it was for a decade.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Cant send message in Japanese

Hello there,
    Since a couple of days, I can not send messages in Japanese. (messages containing Japanese characters)
    I can send it if I remove Japanese characters.
    I would appreciate if you could look into the issue. thanks !
    Example text which doesnt go :
    ありがとうございます!
    There was no problem a couple of weeks ago.
    Thanks !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. No Newsfeed for past 24 hours

I have had no newsfeed for 24 hours Also no new friend acceptances I suspect there is a systems issue. Just bringing it to your attention

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Problem with Favourites

Hi There seems to be a glitch with the Favourites pages in the last fortnight or so, which means that if you are on, say, page 5 of your Favourites, watch a vid and press the back button, it returns you to page 1 - repeatedly and always defaults to Date Uploaded and Ascending, when in fact Date Favourited and Descending is much more useful, not to mention userfriendly!

The same applies when looking at another person's Favourites.

This is such a great site and this might seem like a small matter but in fact hugely impacts on the user…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. DVD MEMBERSHIP TRANSACTIONS

DVD MEMBERSHIP TRANSACTIONS

Can someone please tell me how I will get money back for these DVD Membership Transactions? How have so many people not been made properly aware of this stupid subscription? It is unfair of Xtube to do such a thing while they very well know that in the "Terms and Conditions" there are hidden costs listed. WTF? This is NOT normal!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello ,

Thank you for contacting Xtube support

The DVD subscription was not declined when you added credits.

However no worries. Contact support so they can cancel the subscription right away .

Regards

20. Redirect at login

I use Xtube on my tablet (iPad) and your redirect to xtube private is cheap, and annoying. I thought this site was better than that! Please stop redirecting!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 33 34
  • Don't see your idea?

XTube Ideas and Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base