XTube Ideas and Feedback

Welcome!

This is a crowd-driven system for user suggested ideas and feedback to get more love from the XTube developers. Simply suggest ideas, and vote on ideas you like – Everyone can spread around up to 10 votes per day.

The best ideas will be implemented the soonest!

My idea is/I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. unreal

The chose your pref. erence bar keep coming down and I can't do anything. doulasteven@aol.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Another payment option

Should have a different payment plan to paxum has been a nightmare to authorize my account and there are other ways of payment as other countries is difficult to receive payments through paxum or check. With the payments you and your customer service are perfect but paxum and its method is not as you remember what encourages us to create more content and videos are also the profit and the pay

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Greetings ,

We can always discuss with the team to add more payment options .But remember that this is an Adult content website and many payment companies will not agree to have a collaboration with us .

Thank you

3. Check: Inability to search (through) "Xtube Blogs"

Hey guys,

just noticed that when opening the Xtube Blog page on a mobile phone there is no search bar to give one the possibility to search for specific subjects etc. to find relating blogs/articles.

Also (on mobile) when on the Xtube Homepage the search bar at the top of the page doesn't feature "Blog" in the drop down menu...desktop version does though.

Is this on purpose, a bug, ..... , or is this something that can be fixed/changed? ;-)

Thx for your time & your consideration!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hello, I am tired of scrolling, the page can be maximized for more of what ,we want . pls

I have no real issues on yor site.lets kick it up a notch or 2.ThanX

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. DUPLICATE VIDEO MESSAGE WHEN IT'S NOT

I KEEP TRYING UPLOAD A NEW VIDEO CLIP AND YOU KEEP TELLING ME ITS A DUPLICATE WHEN IT MOST CERTAINLY IS NOT. DO U HAVE SOME KIND OF BOT SOFTWARE THAT CAN'T TELL WHEN TOO SIMILAR VIDEOS ARE WITH COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PEOPLE?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

The status you are shown is the duplicate error which means the video was uploaded or attempted to be uploaded in the past.

Please also have in mind that the system detects duplicate submissions based on the number of attributes.
    You will need to re-upload the video.
    In order to re-upload your video you will need to add or remove some time from the video and save file with a new name.

6. replies to comments in ascend order

if there are more as one reply to a comment, then they will displays in the wrong order:
    example: https://www.xtube.com/gallerydetail/free/069GXuwmYRF
    - comment 14 hours ago
    - 2nd replay 5 hours ago
    - 1st replay 8 hours ago
    it would be better to display replies chronological to read the conversation from up to down

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thank you for pointing this out, we will forward your suggestion to our team. Please keep your feedback coming as this is the best way for us to improve our service and product!

Thank you!

7. Capcha before I type in my username and password!

I fill my username and password in, press enter, the page refreshes and I then have to enter my username and password AGAIN and complete the captcha. if you're going to have an annoying Capcha don't make me enter my details twice! Have it on the original log in screen!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please fix the favorites

I can't see some peoples favorites

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Xtube doesn't work half the time for me?

Sometimes when I try to go on xtube, it goes to the site, but it only shows the top part? It won't show any videos at all, i use Chrome and it only shows the black part on the top of the website. It doesn't matter if I go to my profile or whatnot it won't show anything?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fix the favorite videos link to see other users favorites

For a couple of weeks now the link to see other users favorite videos has not been working. Please fix that. I know some users on here who made no changes to their settings but I can no longer see their faves either so it’s not a setting they chose. All clicking on “see all videos” does now is revert back to that users timeline.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I’m an Amateur and I need to let my Friends know when I am uploading a new video. What I do is I create the same nice message reminding the

I’m an Amateur and when I upload a new video I need to let my Friends know of the video. I am annoyed that the message I send them to remind them to check on my Vid the next day - it’s flagged as spam. I have like 400+ friends. I can’t send them all a different message telling them to check up on my Profile the next day for a new video. Please make sure Amateurs can send the same reminder to their Friends of new videos. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there ,

Your Friends will be able to see any new video from their news feed .However i really can say that this is a good idea , a feature to send mass notification when a new video is on the page .

Let us discuss with the team .

Thank you

12. New Tag display

I didn't like much the new tag display because I think nobody will ever scroll to the left to see the tags we mark just simple because people is accostumed to scroll just up and down on the screen. And scrolling just in a field to the left or right in a certain area doesn't seem to me that people will realize about it. Also the tags we want people to see instantly will not be diaplayed if they don't scroll to the left. That is just a feedback. Thank you for the suport.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. add to playlist from anywhere

I could not find a way to add a video to the playlist if I'm in the actual video page. if I missed something sorry (please tell me), but if not, I suggest it would be nice to be able to add the video to the playlist when on the actual video page, once u decide you want it there.

same from the favorites page, I don't see the + sign in the thumbnails of the favorites page, or from the newsfeed, or from the videos grid for a user...

actually, I only see it after searching, can't find it…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello

Please note that the + plus is to add a video to the playlist and the favorite sign it’s a Heart.

If you click on any video , you will see that on the related videos the + sign exist .

if that is not the case please contact support and provide them screenshots so they can have a better understanding .

Thank you

14. I can't use the site

On any page I go I can't see video and the site shows me the top of the page attached to the bottom, nothing else.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Hello

We apologize for the inconvenience that has been brought to you .

We had many complaints in the past about spam messages . The 2.99 payment to unlock messages indeed worked .

Regards

16. Why i still cannot sign in even though i have been charging username and email address about many times

I was charging username and email address so many times but always tell me these too many requests then try again?i almost upset of that weird system. Did it break? Or somerhing else?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

Can we ask what is the reason you are creating different accounts constantly ? The system detects multiple attempts from the same IP , that is why you are getting that status .

However for further assistance , you can always contact support so they can further investigate

Thank you

17. What is this "After 1 day will renew at $29.97 every 30 days"?

I bought $9.95 of XTube Money, then I saw this in my invoice:

XTube DVD Pass $1
    xtube.com
    After 1 day will renew at $29.97 every 30 days

I did not intend to pay $29.97 every 30 days for XTube DVD Pass, I just want to rent some videos, what is going on??

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Hey there

Once you add credits , the system gives you the option to subscribe also for the DVD. No worries tho,

Contact support and they can cancel it for you right away .

Thank you

18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Messages should be free!!

Hi
    As a loyal performer I wanted to send one of my viewers a message. Bu all of a sudden I have to pay for it....It should be free !!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. why video and sound slowed down makes watching useless

why video and sound slowed down makes watching useless

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there

This might be the case that you must have accidentally slowed down the video from its settings

Click on the video settings and set the speed to normal.

Hope this helps .

Regards

← Previous 1 3 4 5 31 32
  • Don't see your idea?

XTube Ideas and Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base