XTube Ideas and Feedback

Welcome!

This is a crowd-driven system for user suggested ideas and feedback to get more love from the XTube developers. Simply suggest ideas, and vote on ideas you like – Everyone can spread around up to 10 votes per day.

The best ideas will be implemented the soonest!

1. What's going on.

I'm getting no response except Ideas and Feedback. I'm seeing only half of a page it's been like this for about 5 days. I can't even get a response through your "Contact Us" . My handle is pdcub

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Oh Fuck...it's gone again...

Subscription center was back and now gone again, What the Fuck! I'm so over xtube. Admin keeps saying it's no longer available but obviously it CAN BE BROUGHT BACK. You are seriously pissing off your members. The newsfeed is just stupid. As I said before this is not facebook, it's just a dumb jack-off site. Get it together xtube.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Add back a logout function that is clearly seen.

I am not seeing the logout function where it used to be. Add one back and please make it clearly obvious.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Site Issues Never Fixed/Suggestions Not Taken

I am STILL waiting for someone competent at your site to fix these problems or implement the suggestions made below in my previous emails to you. I have been reporting the problem of not being able to delete individual photos or arrange photos in folders for over a year. I have seen NO changes to your site in well over a year. what the heck is going on there because there is obviously no one doing anything to fix site issues.

To whom it may concern,
    I would like to know if you ever plan on actually fixing any site…

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Sissy.

We thank you for your feed-back and suggestions as this is the best way to improve our services.

Please note that the site is always optimized for the better and we do our best to feed these suggestions to the team for review.

I will certainly forward all the information provided to the person in charge of reviewing the sites issues.

We will do our best to break every suggestion down into parts to see what can be improved and implemented on our site.

Thank you again for your feed-back.

5. Make it easier to tell that email address is confirmed

I'm signed into Xtube on Chrome on Windows 10. I can't tell how to confirm my email address, or whether it's already been confirmed, and I don't know whether I have to do this in order to be allowed to upload video. I'm just trying to upload something :(

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

We apologize for the inconvenience that has been brought to you .

You should have received an email to confirm the account access. Most probably is in your spam .

Once this is done you you will get a notification that your account has been approved .

For more assistance you can always contact support -—> https://www.xtube.com/contact

Thank you

6. 17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow Users To Change User Name???

Why is this not an option? any real reason behind this?

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Adam, fix it!

The new subscription layout is HORRIBLE. Get back to the subscription center. Come on Adam, this isn't facebook. Everyone hates it. Imagine how many people feel this way but aren't submitting feedback.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. I can only see One page of Newsfeed.

Since yesterday, I only have the first page of newsfeed. The numbers for the next pages at the bottom have disappeared. I am unable to see subscribed content from the last few days I try to keep up every few days

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Difference between "Pending Active" and "Active Public"?

Hi XTube Team!

I uploaded a video yesterday and it has gained a few dozen views, but it's status is labeled "Pending Active" compared to another video I uploaded with a couple of weeks ago that is labeled "Active Public".

If they're both uploaded and are viewable by the public, what is the difference between these two labels? I tried visiting http://www.xtube.com/faq/content-statuses for more information, but there isn't information for neither "Active Public" or "Pending Active" labels.

Thanks!

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello.

’ Pending Active ’ is a converting / encoding stage of the video until it’s status gets ‘Normal’.
    If you are still having doubts, don’t hesitate contacting support and providing the title of the video in question. :)

We apologize for any trouble caused.

11. Section for comments I've made on other people's videos.

I want to see any/all of my past comments that I've made on videos. I don't mind if it's public so other people can see what I've commented on or private so only I can see it. Either works. Thanks.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. 16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Put back the subscription center or lose my business.

We can no longer subscribe to categories? You say this is more user-friendly. Well, clearly from the feedback you're getting it isn't. And every one of your responses to these complaints has been condescending and dismissive. I've been a subscriber for over six years. Fix it or goodbye.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. change subscription center please! get back!!! back back back!!!!! now is horrible!

change subscription center please! get back!!! back back back!!!!! now is horrible!

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. add

a type section which includes chubs and chasers aswell as types like military and muscle or jock, geek, nerdy, gaymer, and other things like that so people can find like minded people near them, currently it just kinda feels like I gotta ask a bunch of questions that may or may not be meaningless and wast both my time and theirs.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Billy.

Thank you for your suggestion and feedback as this is the best way for us to improve our site and services.

I will forward your suggestion to the team for further discussion.

Thank you.

16. display most recent photos first in "My Photos"

from my dropdown menu, when I select "My Videos" the most recent video is shown first - but if I select "My Photos", the oldest photo set is shown first. I'm sure most people are likely to want to review their own most recent contributions - like checking views, etc…

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Hi there!

Hmm we’ve just looked into this and it seems the most recent photos appear first. Can you please contact support and provide screenshots so the team can further look into this, and also please provide your operating device.

Thank you.

17. Separation of Sound and No Sound

here's a simple idea, a basic tagging system (maybe using an icon) that can tell someone searching\browsing the site, if a video has sound or not.

this "tagging system" should be part advanced search as well, so one can filter videos with or with out sound.

I've seen complaints from users in the comments who wore disappointed and a little upset when they clicked a video not knowing there's no sound, this would make a lot of users happy

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fix favorites.

Please fix favorite browsing. It keeps redirecting me to first page of my favorites if I'm on any page ahead of page 1. If I'm on page 5 and I click to watch a video, when I'm done watching and press the back arrow to go back to my previous page it always send me back to page 1. Please fix this.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Hello.

Our team is aware of this issue, we’re sorry for the trouble caused. We are working on finding a solution on this matter, as it is a complicated one.

Thank you for writing to us and again we apologize for the inconvenience.

19. bring back subscription centre

the loss of subscription centre means now trawling typing & waiting where is the progress It will mean less visits

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I'd love to see the upload date of users videos from their videos page.

So I don't have to click on each video to find out how long ago it was uploaded. The exact date would be best but that broad days, months years ago would do.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Ajito Sumana,

Thank you for the feedback. This is something we will forward to our team for further discussion, as this is the best way for us to improve our services.

Thank you.

• Don't see your idea?

XTube Ideas and Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base