My idea is/I suggest you ...

GET RID OF THE PREMIUM STUFF

I am tire of lookin for some good vids and finding everyhting label premium i would go to the amature page if i wanted to see all this for sale stuff. i don't. i look for good free vid made by guys not stuck on themselves that's why i started watching other sites more.. just not worth the hassle

32 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    shep643 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I totally agree with you Shep643. I don't understand anymore the vision of this website site. Xtube was the best website. I mean it was , because now is almost entirely a website where you have to pay to watch vids. 90% of new added videos are payable vids to watch . Unfortunately, I think not to renew my VIP membership because it is too expensive for what the site offers . In addition to monthly VIP registration fees, you must pay more for videos . It really anything. Xtube have once been a very important site, but it is now expected to join the ranks of other mundane sites. This is so sad.

• Anonymous commented  · 

To admin support: there are too many premiums lately. As are sometimes the 15 sec amateurs.

• Anonymous commented  · 

As a long-standing member, please get rid of premium.

• AdminAdmin (Support and Development Team, XTube) commented  · 

Hello! Thank you for your feedback! Please note that 15 second videos were always available on the front site. For your own convenience these videos are now marked as "premium" so to identify amateur content (15 sec clips)

Feedback and Knowledge Base