My idea is/I suggest you ...

Tone Deaf feedback and site problems

So the other day I posted a message that clear explained the problems with this new site design you all have. The comment back from the admin was clear tone deaf to the problem. Don't tell me to sort by latest date, that is the default. Also, the first thing I tried was changing the sorting.

Here is what is happening. If you go look to see what the latest videos are in a particular category, you are not seeing the latest videos. I look in my favorite, BDSM, and see a bunch of videos that are quite old. The latest one is over a week old. Previously there was at least a dozen each day.

Now, if I go look at videos from people I know, and see they are categorized as BDSM, and those videos show they were uploaded a less than a week ago, but then they don't show up in the Recently Added sorting on BDSM, there is obviously a problem.

Your new site design isn't work, everyone is hating the layout, the design, and the fact that it doesn't work as intended. Do what you want here, but you are killing this site. People are fleeing.

Now if you come back with a comment that indicates I am using your site wrong and I should try something else, I am out. Look at your code. Look at your database. Look at your content. You will see the site is broken and needs to be fixed.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sparky shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminAdmin (Support and Development Team, XTube) responded  · 

Hello Sparky! We are constantly optimizing improvements upon new releases to provide better results. Your feedback is highly appreciated and it’s already added for discussion.Thank you for your patience!

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...