My idea is/I suggest you ...

Please reconsider profile page header design

The new header design takes up a huge amount of space and as a result none of the profile information is visible without scrolling. I don't like the header being composed of the thumbnails from the last three videos - the thumbnails generated by the system are very often not particularly good and although I try to choose the best that I can for each video, they are not necessarily the pictures I want users to be confronted with as soon as they visit my profile. I chose my profile picture very carefully as it's how I want to present myself to visitors to my profile but now it has been drastically reduced in size and to be honest it's hardly noticeable as the three header pictures are almost all that you notice.

Apart from the content, obviously, the look of the profile page now resembles an adolescent social media page. I find it extraordinary that a the new design means that so much information that was previously clearly visible is now not without unnecessary scrolling because of the huge amount of space taken up by the header. Please consider a change of design of the header.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)