My idea is/I suggest you ...

Upcoming feature list?

Hi,

I didn't know about this part of the site until recently but all I can see are people moaning about how terrible the new format is and your responses trying to calm people down.

I think a lot of problems people have is that they - we - don't know what's happening. Have our favourite features disappeared forever? Are they coming back? What's coming next?

It might help calm people down and get them off your backs if perhaps there was a simple list of forthcoming changes that could be accessed as soon as people log on to the site.

People will still complain - they're people, it's what they do - but some of them will be a bit calmer if they know you're going to give them back put newer versions of their favourite toys.

Hiding information here is a bit out of the way. The frustrated people that will leave your site won't be the ones that scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on the small-font links to see what's going on.

Tell them at the top that things are happening, changes are being made and stuff like groups and friend ordering will return to their profiles soon.

I hope all that makes sense. I actually like the new format, by the way, and I am a developer so I know that changes on the scale your making take time to roll out.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Robert shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminAdmin (Support and Development Team, XTube) responded  · 

Hello Robert!
    Thanks for taking the time to provide us with proper-constructive feedback.
    We will do our best to better communicate any changes that are taking place on our favorite XTube. It was never our intention to hide any info from our users.
    We are constantly working hard to improve and optimize the site having our users experience as priority number 1. You know well, as we do, that it’s impossible to satisfy everyone. Changes are made and many more will be made in order to get this product were it supposed to. As one of the biggest adult communities on the net.
    Just to let you know, that even the slightest change on a website the scale of XTube it takes time and is not as easy as it may look.
    Once again thank you for your truly constructive feedback and please rest assure that the whole XTube team is listening to our users and act accordingly.

The XT team

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)