My idea is/I suggest you ...

Allow re-uploading a Video Convert Failed video without getting duplicate error.

When I upload something and the 'Video Convert Failed' I'll get a "Your Video Upload has failed. We have detected this video as a duplicate submission" error, even if I deleted the duplicate prior. There needs to be an option on these videos to re-upload the video without having to contact support to be able to re-upload them. (Some of my videos keep failing to convert. I don't know why. Is there a time minimum or is it just my codec? It really seems random on the videos.)

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Brevin Kant shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I agree with the statement from Brevin about video failures. My video was longer than 60 seconds, just happen to be someone I have had sex with before. Just because its the same individual in similar circumstances, it is not a duplicate. There has to be an easier way to upload videos of this nature.

• Brevin Kant commented  · 

Oh weird. I have a shorter video uploaded that worked. It'd be cool if you guys could post that requirement somewhere on gone upload page so people aren't confused.

• AdminAdmin (Support and Development Team, XTube) commented  · 

Hello Brevin! Thank you for posting your comment here. Please note that videos must last longer than 60 seconds otherwise video conversion will fail. This is the main reason why its happening. Thank you

Feedback and Knowledge Base