My idea is/I suggest you ...

Don't let paid content providers spam or flood the site.

You have—right now, today—pages and pages of amateur paid 'premium content' all from one or two accounts dominating the main site and pushing regular horny folks who freely contribute content which also makes a buck for the site off the front page within hours. Folks flooding the site with 30 or 40 vids all at once, all of them paid. How is this not spam? There needs to be a mechanism in place to stop abuse like this. There are way too many other avenues for horny exhibitionists to post their free content for its own erotic appeal for you folks to treat them so casually here. Drive the free contributors away and you kill the site. Nothing against the premium content providers, but making the regular free contributors compete against them for space on the site when they're not being flagged for flooding kinda sucks. Anyplace else would ban folks for shit like that.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jinxie shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sissy commented  · 

it would seem the easiest solution would be to have a separate tab for "Sponsored Content" and another one for Amateurs and just regular users. that way the Sponsored Content doesnt drown out the Amateurs and regular users content

Feedback and Knowledge Base