My idea is/I suggest you ...

Profile pages

The profile page is not a major let down of the new design.
There is too much scrolling, clicking etc involved. I used to love reading other peoples comments of profiles and seeing users favourite videos now it's just too time consuming to be bothered.
Please:
1. Lets have all the profile info available to read without having to open and scroll.
2. Smaller video thumbnails, do they really need to be so big? it makes the stills look poor quality and involves extra scrolling.

Let's face it there was nothing wrong with the old profile pages, if you aim to get it back to something along similar lines you will have cracked it!

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    goldenboyuk shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminAdmin (Support and Development Team, XTube) responded  · 

Hey!

We appreciate your feedback Goldenboyuk and thanks for your suggestions! Unfortunately we are not able to return to the old format of XTube, but we are always optimizing our pages for better user experience and always having our users as our number one priority!

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • James commented  · 

Plot twist, they can revert the changes, any development party can make the changes, they simply choose not to do so in favor for the new model, you know the whole saying "sticking with the times" This much change has actually made it so, they've lost prominent users due to their selfish behavior with no regards to users opinions on what should be done with the site, they simply make the update without warning and at the end of the day, it creates a bottleneck more and more. Been a member for years, this is just getting silly and a drag all for simplicity.

• goldenboyuk commented  · 

How about having the users videos 2 side by side and slightly smaller?, this would reduce the amount of scrolling involved. That surely isn't hard to implement?

Feedback and Knowledge Base