My idea is/I suggest you ...

you are being redirected. this model is in premium chat.

I see this bullshit on 99.99% of these so-called models pages when it clearly says they are in FREE CHAT. fix this shit. and for the love of god, will you tell your so-called models to do their fucking jobs? when i finally do find the one model who is not "in premium chat" whatever the hell that means, they are as friendly and chatty as can be, but as soon as i ask for something, they magically lose the ability to type. If i ask a simple yes/no question, is it too fucking much to ask for a simple yes or no??? thats time i could spend with the next model, assuming that this site actually has more than one active model that doesn't live "in premium chat". and another thing, it should be illegal for models to have thumbnails of girls who clearly are not them. There is no bigger disappointment than clicking on a thumbnail of a gorgeous little hottie only to end up chatting with a walrus in a lingerie. wtf, xtube? do you care that your "Live Sex" is the worst on the internet? get it together baby.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)