My idea is/I suggest you ...

New Improved IT System need a complete Overhaul !!!

It's becoming the norm for me and I'm sure to other members that whenever I log onto my profile I have another "suprise" and I assure you they're never nice ones...

It's only been a couple days since I found that my Public Videos and Photos had vanished from my profile page !! Still waiting for a response other than the auto reply I've received.... I assume the delay is because you are being inundated with members notifying you about the same problem, as I note all profiles are having the same problem with Public Vids n Photos.

Just logged on today to find that I have a comment notification, normally once I enter on it it takes me to where the comment has been left...Not today though, nowhere to be found. What is going on with the IT on here. Things are just getting worse on a dayly basis.

Another annoying thing that has changed if you want to go back to a previous photo / video the system no longer takes you the the previous vid / photo but to the begining of the Vid / Photo list, which if the member has a long list could be on page 9 or 10 for example. but your system now takes me back to Page 1.... It's not only annoying but it's time consuming as the video / photo could be on page 8,9,10 etc.Try it and you'll see for yourself how time consuming it can be !! Whoever oversaw the implementation of this replacement system should be held to account and made to SORT THINGS OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL... I appreciate that new systems have teathing problems but NOT on this scale, instead of improving things it just gets worse as each day / week / month passes.The old system had it's faults but compared to what we have now, was way superior in every way.

kink1095

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    kink1095 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminAdmin (Support and Development Team, XTube) responded  · 

Hey Kink1095!

Can you please provide your ticket ID, so someone can back to you as soon as possible with information on your videos and photos.

Thanks for reporting this issue about the notifications, the team will look into this and also the issue about taking you back to the first page is also being looked into. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thanks for sharing your feedback with us we appreciate it!

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...