My idea is/I suggest you ...

Can you please add "confirm current password" before being able to change your password?

I left my xtube logged in to someone elses' computer and they keep changing my password. The only way I'm able to change it and login on my phone is because I've never logged out from my computer. Basically if I ever forget to sign out somewhere - someone can hijack my account as long as they never log out. I asked for the feature to be able to log out of all sessions for security, but since you guys aren't doing that, can you please put a "current password" above the area where you change your password? That way they can stop hijacking my account? I'm on Amateur and this is seriously a privacy and security issue. I'll close my account otherwise. I don't want someone else controlling it.

0 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Brevin Kant shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • James commented  · 

They honestly don't care about your security as long as someone is paying them, you're just another user sadly. It's really ridiculousness that this feature was never implemented, you can't change your username once (Max), you have no way of securing your password even if it's an exorbitant amount of characters, you're still a valid target of an attack. If Xtube really wanted to acknowledge their database, they'd really honestly listen to some of this feedback in support. Security should be of the most importance before actually making site changes relating to UI, have you not heard of a bruteforce? Jesus.

Archaic Computing 101 here.

Enough of the need for cell phone users to be the main users here, the ui being. Start fixing your damn site, year after year it gets worse. I honestly come here to check vids, I no longer upload, why should I waste my time or better yet, anyone else's time, just to be slapped in the face? What is this, a 1 man support team, who is also the Operator?

• Brevin Kant commented  · 

Even better is if you can force logout all of my sessions for me... I can open a support ticket.

• Brevin Kant commented  · 

as long as they are logged in they will be able to delete my videos. I get it is my fault, but having an amateur account, you guys will lose out on money too if my videos are gone.

Feedback and Knowledge Base