My idea is/I suggest you ...

subscription box

There was a view of your subscription where you could see all the videos/photos of sorted by the users you're subscribed to.
Now it's just this endless list of stuff posted by users you either are subscribed to or friends with which is relatively bloated and confusing.

Is it possible to get the old view back as a additional to the new one?

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    redheadedcub91 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Where do I locate subcriptions in the new update made December 14?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Subscribing to a user is no good. What about new postings from new users in a subscribed category eg fetish you will not find them as you will not know their name so you cant subscribe to them.

• paulboucher19 commented  · 

Now, how can I see new videos from my subscriptions ? Do I need to check each profile every once in a while, do I need to manually verify the number of videos/photos from the subscribed members section ? I wasn't a huge fan of the old subscription center in the first place, but this is a step backwards in that regards.

What you need is a checkbox in the newsfeed section that says "Show activity from subscribed members only" and that would solve the problem - Or make the subscribed members tab just like the newsfeed tab.

Feedback and Knowledge Base