• google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminAdmin (Support and Development Team, XTube) responded  · 

Hello!

This is our new layout of the subscriptions news feed designed for better user experience including sections making it easy to navigate through the news feed. Unfortunately, we cannot return to the old subscriptions news feed. Thank you for understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Subscribing to tags is available again: http://www.xtube.com/account/my-subscribed-tags

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminAdmin (Support and Development Team, XTube) commented  · 

We apologize for any inconvenience caused, the subscription center is no longer available due to the fact that the subscriptions have been re-designed, providing our customers with different sections, you can see all your subscriptions from the subscriptions news feed and you have the opportunity to choose whether you want to see only videos, or photos, blogs etc..

• Anonymous commented  · 

Why is it that every time somebody does something that does nothing but frustrate users, they claim it's for "a better user experience" or some such malarkey? Eliminating the Subscription Center does not provide me with a better user experience; it provides me with an IMPOSSIBLE user experience! What's the point of subscribing if you can't access your subscriptions?

• Anonymous commented  · 

What did you guys do? You've ruined everything! Now I can't see my subscriptions with 20 or so profiles in a row to scroll and see what's new! Now you give giant images and we have to go through more pages! And you've eliminated the checkbox for Premium so now we HAVE to see all premium videos mixes in with amateur! How frustrating that we now have to scroll through pages and pages of premium videos to find any amateur videos somewhere in the mix! Why did you guys ruin everything!?

Feedback and Knowledge Base