My idea is/I suggest you ...

Horrible to eliminate Subscription Center!

I am appalled that you have further decimated this website by eliminating the Subscription Center. I can't even subscribe to categories any more. I had a routine that I liked every time I came to Xtube, going through my subscriptions. It was fun and exciting to me finding out if someone made a new video..I don't want to scroll through ALL of my subscribed folks to see if they have made new content...I only like to watch CERTAIN videos that people may put up...Not scroll through all the crap and all the NEW content--Ughhh!!

Now it is a horrendous hassle to even try to see what I want to see in amateur videos. I'm sure that comments to those who post videos here have gone down since the new format was enacted months ago -- and now you are creating further alienation between those who make videos and those who enjoy them, view them, and want to comment and interact...Even the "back" function doesn't take me right back to where I was. For example, if I was viewing a video of one I am subscribed to on page 8; going back takes me to page 1. Absolutely horrible. I am very disappointed the impact this is going to have on my viewing Xtube the way I want to.

41 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tom shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

will you be bringing back to ability to subscribe to tags??

Feedback and Knowledge Base