My idea is/I suggest you ...

I am not a fan of the new subscriptions layout.

I prefer to have my subscription list as it was for easier viewing. Can you please bring that view back or something like it. I can deal with may of the other elements on this site, but I would like to have an easier time scanning thru my subscriptions, and from what I have read I am not alone in this request.

40 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    smc shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminAdmin (Support and Development Team, XTube) responded  · 

Hello!

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, unfortunately, we cannot return to the old layout of the subscriptions. If you wish not see all content uploaded from the subscription news feed, you may choose to see only videos or photos, so therefore you do not have to go through content you don’t want to see :)

The ability to subscribe to tags is now available. You can subscribe to tags here: http://www.xtube.com/account/my-subscribed-tags

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tom commented  · 

I agree. You have really ruined Xtube. Whoever's idea it was should be fired. And you should do what it takes to bring pack the Subscription Center at least...
        You have taken all the excitement, creativity, and flexibility out of Xtube for me. I used to love to go to my favorite subscribed member to see if he made any new videos, and then I would file back through to my most recently added subscribed member. The "Newsfeed" is idiotic and annoying and it takes all the mystery or the "surprise" out of finding a hot new video of my favorite subscribed members. Even the "back" button on my browser doesn't work. For example if I view a video on page 6 of my Newsfeed and then hit the "back" button, I am taken back to page 1 every time. It's just horrible! I am so disappointed how you have destroyed the fun of Xtube.

• jackhardin commented  · 

I agree with the other posters. Bring back the subscription center.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Seriously though, who thought this was a good idea? If you want people to leave xtube this is the quickest way to do it, and I doubt it's what you were going for. Bring back the much better, easier interface.

• MO commented  · 

I completely agree 1000%. I want to see the old layout, with each subscription as a row of their videos. Having them dumped into a "feed" is a lot more work. "Subscribed Members" just shows their profile pic, and it's also a terribly misleading label. I absolutely hate this layout change because it removes the overview we had and makes us have to work harder.

Feedback and Knowledge Base