My idea is/I suggest you ...

Private videos disappeared again.

Private videos reappeared on index lists a couple of weeks ago, after many years of being totally invisible, and I put some effort into reorganizing some content to take advantage of this improvement, and even made some new ones because they will get some distribution. Then today I see that they have disappeared again. What's going on?

0 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    xvgsoh shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminAdmin (Support and Development Team, XTube) responded  · 

Hello Xvqsoh!

We apologize for any inconvenience, at the moment private videos appear on your profile under your video tab due to page optimization. Please note that they are still private, they cannot be viewed unless the Pin is provided. Thank you for understanding.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • xvgsoh commented  · 

No, you misunderstand. I don't mean MY index lists, of course my private videos appear on my list. I mean index lists of my videos that OTHER PEOPLE can see. For a long time, only the user himself could see that his private videos existed. Then a couple of weeks ago, my private videos started to appear on EVERYBODY's lists of my videos, and this was good because they still needed the PIN, and they would ask and I would give it to them or not.

Now it has gone back to the way it was, and nobody can see that my private videos exist, and I have to send everybody the URL.

What's going on?

Feedback and Knowledge Base