My idea is/I suggest you ...

Please move "Status: Waiting for conversion" videos to the beginning of the list

Currently newly uploaded videos are put at the very end of the list on the "my_amateur_videos.php" page.
Because the page only shows 20 videos, and the page scroll at the bottom only goes from page 1-6, if you have a lot of videos uploaded you have to click "next" many times to reach the end of the list and find any "waiting for conversion" status videos.

If those status were simply moved to the top (just like "My Scheduled Videos" is at the very top of page 1), it would make it much easier to keep track of what is pending.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    David Craig Hiser shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Arami commented  · 

Thank you for the reply, but you are incorrect:
        I am looking at my list in Amateur videos right now, and only "scheduled" videos are at the beginning of the list.
        "waiting for conversion" videos appear on page 11 of 11.
        If a "waiting for conversion" video is ALSO scheduled for a future date, it appears in both places, however if it is set to go live as soon as it is finished converting, then it ONLY appears on the last page (11).
        I sent in a screenshot of my amateur video page to the email I got in response to this inquiry, but there is no way for me to post it here.

Feedback and Knowledge Base