Allow users better control of privacy settings
The user experience would be better if Xtube allowed for greater user control over privacy. Users could apply different levels of privacy to their content.
1. Public for everybody: Everyone with an internet browser can see it.
2. Public for Xtube: Only people who are logged into their Xtube account can see it.
3. Private for friends: All of the user's friends can automatically see this level of private content without a PIN.
4. Private for a select group: The user can choose a batch of users who are allowed to view this level of private content without a PIN. Include an optional announcement feature.
5. Private with PIN. This content is only accessible to Xtube members with the PIN.
Option 2 thru 5 should not allow thumbnails to be indexed by search engines. Options 3 through 5 should not reveal any thumbnails on the user's timeline page or in Xtube search.
Thank you for providing your feedback, the team will consider it :)
Boyd Ude commented
I do agree!
Make the options who to show to!
I like the idea: Public-everybody, public-members, private for friends, private for groups, and private with pin!!! Great idea!!!!!