My idea is/I suggest you ...

give INTRODUCTION videos more presence please

Amateur Introduction videos are a good way to say HELLO to new profile viewers or buyers to show them, what you offer and make them wanting to see more….why this introduction video is HIDE only on one page (at ABOUT ME) , that is not automatically the first thing a new profile viewer sees? GIVE this intro video MORE PRESENCE !
Please make the introduction video the first to see on all pages of my profile, at TIMELINE, at ABOUT ME, at VIDEOS , at PHOTOS, at FRIENDS and at BLOG….
Thanks for realizing that

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Maxim shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminAdmin (Support and Development Team, XTube) responded  · 

Hi Maxim!

An introduction video is on the about me section of your profile because this video is about you. Each section of your profile is categorized differently, including the relevant information that has to do with each section. Thank you for understanding, and we thank you for your contribution to the site!

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Maxim commented  · 

thanks for responding, I thought xtube loves ideas to push sales...Before profile interface changed, the introduction video was 2-3x bigger and it was on the first site a user (BUYER!) opens...now, this great instrument to push sales is HIDDEN in one category, most VIEWERS are not intersted in..most of them click on VIDEOS, and there, they cant see the advertising INTRODUCTION video...Lots of amateurs made great efforts trying to push their content, xtube should respet that and show these introduction-advertising-pushing sales in a more presence way....thanks

Feedback and Knowledge Base