My idea is/I suggest you ...

New email system

I tried to send a couple of emails/messages but was told that they contained censored words. It would have been useful if I had been told what the words were and given an opportunity to edit the emails to remove them.

Also the emails do not appear in my sent list. Does this mean they haven't been sent?

The new email system looks pretty good otherwise.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Robert shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminAdmin (Support and Development Team, XTube) responded  · 

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! Blacklisted words have been removed completely from the message system!

Please note that your new messages will not appear in your old inbox. All your new sent and received messages will appear in your new inbox.

The team is happy to hear you like the new message system! Enjoy! :)

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

The new messaging system looks good in layout and function. But I am getting continual "blacklisted" word warnings in this new messaging system when I am, to my knowledge, not using any dirty words. Other friends are experiencing the same thing to where we've basically given up running conversations. That's not good.

And, as mentioned, the system does not tell us what words are blacklisted. I tried over and over again to rephrase the messages and found out it was blacklisting the words "moment" and "high" which are, as far as I know, not dirty words.

Our messages were never been blocked before, and I recall writing some fairly juicy ones. But I seem to recall before that the system sometimes xxxxx'd out words which were "blacklisted". Now we no idea what words are wrong.

I know you've been working to improve the Xtube experience, and I know you must be aware of this issue. I hope you PLEASE FIX IT or get the system to indicate blacklisted words. Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base