My idea is/I suggest you ...

Don't see my videos in results

Hello
I uploaded 3 videos but I can't find them when I write the tags and click on "most recent videos". There are "public" but they have 0 views ! I don't understand.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminAdmin (Support and Development Team, XTube) responded  · 

Hello!

Please note there’s a video queue in place on the Latest Video page. So even though your video appears on your profile, it won’t appear on the front page for 24-72 hours later. This is done so content can be released at a consistent rate. This also applies for categories/search.

Thank you for understanding.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Hello, no it doesn't work. I do this :
        In "my videos", "Edit" > in "Edit the video", click on category "Gloryholes" > clcik on "upload my video". Then "your changes have been saved. Please allow a few minutes for the information to update". I click on "Click here to return to My Videos". But there are still 2 categories and "gloryholes" is not added to them.

• AdminAdmin (Support and Development Team, XTube) commented  · 

Hey,

When you edit your video to add a category, once you add the category and click update my video, you will be brought back up to the top of the page and you will see the message:
        Your changes have been saved. Please allow a few minutes for the information to update
        Click here to return to My Videos. Click where it shows you and you will see that the category has been saved to your video. Thank you!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Thank you but I have another problem. We can choose 3 categories. But when I click on "gloryhole" category, and save the editing, this is not saved. whereas it works with others categories... why?

Feedback and Knowledge Base