My idea is/I suggest you ...

PLEASE HELP! can't upload my vids for free

What the hell is going in? Videos have to be a minimum of 50 cents per minute now? When i go to edit i have to option to type in a value, but when I type zero it says the value must be 0-100 which is incredibly frustrating Cuz 0 is somehwere between 0 and 100. I still can't read messages sent to me. I'll just find another site if there's always gonna be a new issue with my account. Please help. My account is dickaddictednerd0 it just appears that I ran out of questions and have to use another email, of which I have many

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminAdmin (Support and Development Team, XTube) responded  · 

Hello!

You are able to upload videos for free. On the upload page where it says ‘minute rate’ click on the arrow and a drop down menu will appear and you can choose free. Therefore when your video is uploaded it will be for free. Can you please specify the operating device you are using to access your messages? Currently on mobile device the message system is not functioning correctly and the team is working on fixing it. If you are using a computer to access the messages, please make sure you are not running on any extensions that could be blocking this and also make sure your flash player is enabled. Thank you!

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I JUST WANNA UPLOAD MY BOSS FOR FREE! this is incredibly frustrating. Is it happening to everyone or just Me? Considering I can't read messages and already had issues with my payoneer card before, am not able to edit my profile pics, and don't like most of the content on xtube anyway, I'll just delete my account and find another site if I can't even upload new vids for free

Feedback and Knowledge Base