My idea is/I suggest you ...

Bring back the previews for Premium content

I would like Xtube to bring back the ability to preview Premium content. Since I purchase these from time to time, I would like to be able to preview the Premium videos, in order to make a better decision on whether or not I want to buy them. I can't decide off description alone.

65 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    joshjs shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • getitboy83 commented  · 

So, Admin, you guys really need to bring these previews back ASAP!! I recently discovered that some of the profiles are taking down old videos and posting them again as a way to say it's a "new release" just to get more money. This is ridiculous! It's bad enough that the buyers are taking a risk in purchasing something they cannot see even just a little clip but now there are recycled videos for double the price. Honestly, if people quit coming to this site because of this I wonder how you admin people would feel about losing a bunch of customers.

• Funbottom commented  · 

It's June and still no previews. There used to be. They're obviously not "definitely" taking it into account.

• DRS43249 commented  · 

Hi, yes I agree Xtube will loose customers in the long run, no preview - no payment send. Done!
        I paid for some previews in the past, now - sorry you won't get my payments!

• Anonymous commented  · 

There have been a number of issues since the site was upgraded a year or so ago; this is one of the biggest detriments. Please consider this suggestion strongly.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Same i am not going to spend money on a video if there is no preview to determine the quality and if that clip gets me hard then i purchase it but not taking a chance on unseen videos,i think this was a bad move just saying.

• lbnlthr commented  · 

I agree with @joshjs

Feedback and Knowledge Base