My idea is/I suggest you ...

Enough with the trolls

Please enact proper account blocking functionality on par with any current social network site. How can someone I blocked keep voting on my content and profile? I opened a ticket about it, but I was told down-voting couldn't be dealt with, even though it's the same accounts doing the same thing daily. Sorry, I think this is harassment and it needs be dealt with accordingly.

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Hello:

Here is the ticket number I opened in May: [UIG-706-74795]

The response message from Admin said changes were coming to the rating and blocking systems soon. I am following up on those pending changes. In the ticket you will find the user names that, for whatever reason, feel compelled to down-vote over and over. Please: 1 vote per user account | blocked means blocked (no access) | previous multiple votes will be consolidated.

In general, if I come across something on Xtube that is legal but not my taste, I move on to something else. I don't berate the user or their content. There is a small number of users who engage in this behavior. I found another user who is experiencing the same issues. This user posted this blog with additional information you may find useful: https://www.xtube.com/community/blog/detail/List-of-Attackers-2446132

I will speak for myself and say that for nine years this was a pretty positive site. In the last year that changed. I hope you can do something about it.

Thank you so much for your time.

Feedback and Knowledge Base