My idea is/I suggest you ...

Last login date/time

So if a member chooses to not display their last login date/time, then they should not be able to see any other member's last login date time. It NEEDS to work like dating sties work. Whatever you share and whatever settings each member chooses to share or not share is exactly what they see or not see from the rest of all members. I don't want to have to turn off my last login date/time just because of a growing number of members who choose not to show it. I should be able to display that information to other members who are also sharing it, and no one else. This should be the case across the board for all content/member info.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jo shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminAdmin (Support and Development Team, XTube) responded  · 

Hi Jo,

Thank you for your suggestion, we can consider it in our future updates.

At the moment when you choose to hide this option from your profile, no one will be able to see this. This is how the system was intended to work. :)

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jo commented  · 

Thank you! I really don't want to turn this feature off. I feel that friends would want to see my last login time. But friends and others viewing my profile who choose not to share their own last login time, should also not be able to see mine, if that makes sense? But thanks. :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base