My idea is/I suggest you ...

Member with two profiles

This Member is not trying to hide the fact that they have two profiles. This is not the issue. The issue is that on one profile, they uploaded a purchase only video in its full length. Then on the other profile, uploaded the exact same video split into two parts, also for purchase. I purchased the full length video, not even being aware of the split video option or the fact that this Member has another profile where this split video is uploaded. Then I went back to leave the Member a nice comment about their video, not realizing that I was leaving the comment on Part 1 of the split video option on the alternate profile instead of on the profile I actually purchased it from. At this point, Part 2 had not been uploaded yet by this Member. Once it was uploaded, it showed up in my Feed, so I thought that when I purchased Part 2, that I was actually getting Part 2, when in reality, I was getting the second half of the full-length video that I had already purchased via their other profile. This isn't even the biggest part of the issue... Yes, this Member should not be allowed to do this, however if I was to contact them directly, what could they even do... Nothing!.. Why?.. Because YOU, XTube are responsible for this problem. YOU, not me, need to contact this Member and have them remove one or the other option from one of their profiles. YOU, XTube would not credit my account a simple one US dollar and some change, of which money you have already been paid. A simple credit for the double purchase is easy enough and is CLEARLY not an abuse of service or privileges. It should be VERY CLEAR to you that I am not pulling a fast one on you. I hope to see my credit for the secondary purchase of Part 2 of the video purchased AFTER I had already purchased the full-length content from this Member's other profile.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jo shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jo commented  · 

This is the newest ticket: UGG-780-59352

Original ticket: KYU-110-64218

• Jo commented  · 

Thanks. I pasted to Support. I did contact them when it first happened and explained it thoroughly then, but they originally told me that if there was no technical issue with playing the video file, then basically I'm stuck with it and no credit. Kind of a BS answer, I thought. :D

Feedback and Knowledge Base