My idea is/I suggest you ...

Video false flagged as copyrighted...

I uploaded a video a while ago that was flagged as having copyrighted content in it, which is NOT true. I made it, it has only me in it, it has no music, no logos, and as far as I can tell it does not violate any of your terms of service. I contacted support twice about this, the first ticket I sent was: TDK-335-14576 , and the second was: KVB-690-77976 .

As you can see in the reply to the second ticket, I was told:

"Vobile flags the videos automatically when copyright infringement is triggered in the system and we cannot interfere with that."

But the issue here is that THERE IS NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT! So the system should not have been triggered in the first place should it? Why can you 'not interfere'? Is there no such thing as a false positive in your minds?

If, as the reply to the second ticket says, you cannot reinstate the video, could you please delete it as I am not currently able to.

Thanks for you attention and could you please try to resolve this.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    iloverainwear shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminAdmin (Support and Development Team, XTube) responded  · 

Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused but please note that when VOBILE detects a copyright infringement in a video unfortunately, there is nothing we can do as we are not able to interfere with this service.

If you wish you may contact directly with VOBILE to clear up your matter.
    http://www.vobileinc.com/contact

Thank you for understanding.

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service