My idea is/I suggest you ...

ACTUALLY FIX xtube problems and provide the services you CLAIM YOU HAVE

Extremely Disappointed with the overwhelming lack of xtube fixing issues. Like REALY block someone from ALL your content. Have previews that REALY work! My xtube points have NEVER been right since I opened my account. On April 6 2016 you told me it would be fixed soon. When is soon? That was 4 MONTHS AGO!!! VIP to me seems like I wasted my $ and basically got ripped off. I've lost atleast two videos somewhere in encoding after it said would be posted and all requirements were followed. I've read a bunch of these and its complaints over and over. And from what I have read here, you've been late with payments to amateurs for the last 3 months?!? Wow, I had heard this was a good site or atleast it used to be. What happened? You would think xtube would want to keep their amatures. And then to make it worse it's the same uncaring generic response from xtube..." Sorry for the inconvenience and please contact this place, cuz we're just gunna kick you around to different areas wasting time explaining the same problems over and over. And we still won't have issues fixed. Atleast that's what it seems like. So please save yourself the time and mine and keep the fake apology. I will be contacting AGAIN and hoping and praying I may get someone who cares and they will fix it. Please not just for me but ALL xtube users. I bet you'll have a lot happier members. And probably then maybe I would refer a friend. It's bad and extremely frustrating. I'd rather tell people for free to stay away because of issues. I bet xtube gets paid on time. Do you not care about your members and amateurs anymore? Please actually FIX something and we can all make some money!

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Fix Xtube shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminAdmin (Support and Development Team, XTube) responded  · 

Hello.

Your feedback is the only way for us to improve our services. Updates on the site are always done based on your suggestions and to improve the site in order to make it as user friendly as possible.

I would like to inform you on a few changes that will be released and these are things that you have mentioned in your feedback.

Please note that the blocking feature will be updated soon as mentioned before. We are not aware of the exact date of this update. Once it is released we will be informing our users.

The preview feature was disabled due to research done by our team from data received by our users.

Regarding the amateur payments, there sometimes may be delays but this is due to weekends or holidays that may come up.

Please note the site is always updated for better user experience and rest assured that your feedback and suggestions will be forwarded to everyone on the team.

Thank you.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BI LLY commented  · 

i contactyed leag help im dodne waiting.

• BI LLY commented  · 

ye sthey screwwed me foer last tiem i quit today removed all my video,s sob, they are the worse , fuck them

Feedback and Knowledge Base