My idea is/I suggest you ...

Youtube like format

It would be great if you guys created a youtube like format and played a short video ad before the amateur video, to allow your amatuers uploaders to earn a percentage of the revenue.

as well as this, you could also offer a monthly subscription to go ad free and get unlimited access to all the individual paid-for material rather then £$ 3-5 per video This would encourage your uploaders to create better amateur content as the income percentages would depend on the number of views the uploader gets which would come from the quality of the video they upload.

it would be great to allow your users to plug there social media, as we personally want to use social media to drive traffic back to our personal Xtube account as this earns us money.

Your uploaders want flow not friction you should allow external links to individuals websites and do an affiliation scheme so you guys still get percentage even if people leave your website.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    GrindrConquests shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminAdmin (Support and Development Team, XTube) responded  · 

Hello GrindrConquests.

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions.

I will forward this to our team for further discussion as I can see that there are good points in your suggestions.

We appreciate and take into consideration all suggestions from our loyal users as this is the best way to make our platform better for our users.

Thank you again for your loyalty.

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)