My idea is/I suggest you ...

allow users to block other users from search results

there are a number of users whose videos are of absolutely no interest to me but that keep coming up in search results. Whilst I appreciate that you don't want to allow users to block income generating channels - it must be possible to code things so that we can block other users from appearing in search results. It would really improve my user experience. I am sure I am not alone!

39 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    simon shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

i agree. there are some users whose content grosses me out to a certain extent (everyone has their boundaries) and i don't like them coming up in my search results. kind of kills the whole site for me.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Totally agree!!!!! so tired of the same old shit showing up and people. too.

• CJ commented  · 

This would be a HUGE improvement. Specially for avoiding bad quality videos or videos from users you know you are not interested in. Please, seriously consider it. The blocking feature is already implemented, you just have to add an additional condition to the search query. It doesn't even seem too difficult to implement.

Feedback and Knowledge Base