My idea is/I suggest you ...

Re-vamp the GIFT section!

I am a big GIFT giver, however I feel 95% of the GIFTS you offer don't make sense or are inappropriate for the sentiment I want to convey to the member. I would like you to delete a lot of the current gift symbols and add several new ones. Do you have the capability to run a report that shows YOU which symbols have been purchased the most down to which have been purchased the least? That would confirm how many are never used. Then I have many suggestions for more appropriate NEW GIFTS to add. I feel you would sell more gifts if they were more appropriate to the message one wanted to send, making us happier and xTube more profitable!

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Is this in the DELETED, UNDER REVIEW or what section? Thanks!

• DirtyZuZa commented  · 

Personally I have always been a little bit baffled with the entire XTube Gift giving. I would have thought as a gift giver you would wish for the particular Amateur in question to receive your gift. At the present time it is XTube that receives your gift while the Amateur who has caught your eye picks up some kind of a quite meaningless cartoon picture. If the rest of the XTube Amateur community are passionately in love with the cartoon pictures they receive from fans and I am just an ungrateful sort, then really and truly shouldn't the cost of the gift be split 75/25 in the favour of the Amateur ?

Feedback and Knowledge Base