My idea is/I suggest you ...

Trouble signing in!

I have been a member for about 3 or 4 years. Here in the last 6 or 7 months I have had nothing but trouble signing in to xtube. When I do get on it keeps sending me back to the sign in page. If it does let me sign in when I click on a video it starts the video then covers that with the sign in screen with the video playing in the background. I have to X the sign in screen to watch the video but it signs me out. This is getting very frustrating.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

SIgning up, is purely a mess.

• wbj631 commented  · 

I also have noticed something like this. And it did start about a half year ago. Occasionally, when I enter my user-i.d. and password, and click logon, a screen will appear saying "the website is too busy to display this page, press refresh to try again". And when I take the refresh option, then the XTube sign-on page is displayed, and I have to re-enter the user-i.d. and password, and only then am I logged on.

Also, on rare occasions, the sign-on works but the default "am male, like female" are retained instead of utilizing "am/like" options defined in my profile.

Also, but very rarely, a German language "splash" page appears, instead of English. I'm not complaining since even I can figure out to still click the big green button, but it does point to server errors rather than user errors. Thanks... wbj631

Feedback and Knowledge Base