My idea is/I suggest you ...

I see the same few amateurs all the time in 'featured amateur' and the SAME 2 vids by YoungKinkyCouple and CollegeFuckBuddies

A few different amateurs circulate the top corner that says 'featured amateur', never anything new. 2 vids from CollegeFuckBuddies and 2 vids from YoungKinkyCouple never leave the top of the 'hot buy amateur videos' list. Occasionally I have a vid that gets 1,000s of times more views than other videos I have uploaded, so there is obviously something off with how these are promoted in general. I have uploaded more and more vids lately and am averaging a sale or two a day, I don't understand why this drop off happened. Also the 'top rated' amateurs start including some very disgusting profiles that are not high rated, and I cannot find my profile many pages in. Something need to be fixed with the ratings system in general, and I am currently paying for VIP and barely making even on the videos I sell. I know these are several different problems, which I have written support about before, but I feel like they should be marked as urgent in order to gain new publishing members, and may be related to one another.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)