or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • David Craig Hiser commented  · 

If you want to flag, sign in. If you don't want to sign in, you don't get to flag. It is that simple.

The flagging system could be overhauled though, to have several different flags instead of just one.

Banned / illegal content, copyright infringement, miscategorized, spam - then if one video gets several flags for the same infringement on the same day, it should alert a human mod to look at it more closely, instead of just automatically deleting.

• cumgur commented  · 

Completely desagree. I just have been victim of a False Report over all my videos and pictures in my profile and after one month XTube Support have not resolved my problem. Do not require an username to Flag/Report is a terrific problem in this site, because the devices protect the Anonymous Reporters, but not care of the User considering Xtube doesn´t checking the false reports before remove the videos and pictures. Xtube must request the indentity and explicit arguments/reasons to Flag/Report a content. A basic secure device.

• Oralguya1 commented  · 

I disagree. I think anonymous flagging/reporting will just invite random, unwarranted and/or harassing. flags/reports. I they can do it anonymously, it would be very easy to target a member who they simply do not like. Or, they don't like the topic even though there is nothing wrong with the topic.

• Otis commented  · 

Also make it possible to report a persons profile without a user name and password. There are questionable profiles on this website that should be removed or reported!

• Percival commented  · 

People would be more likely to flag a questionable video or profile if they could remain anonymous.

Feedback and Knowledge Base