My idea is/I suggest you ...

Advanced search

Could you update your advanced search to search for occurrences of videos containing ALL words that you type in the search field instead of ANY. Currently, if I type in "twink" and "throat", I get everything that has either of those words. Obviously I am looking for videos twinks deep throating. If you change it so that only videos that include ALL of the words that I search for, that would really help me filter out videos that I don't want see.

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Oralguya1 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Chessax Nemeth commented  · 

I can't even fathom how the guy who designed this thought, or rather the guy who told the guy to implement it like this. It's basic search functionality, nothing advanced. If you've ever used any search engine catering to the needs of its users you know that this is NOT the way to implement it. The ridiculous part is that this might be solved (depending on implementation) by simply changing 1 line of code, it truly is ridiculous.

• randy commented  · 

if u search twink throat site:xtube.com on google?

• Cassie Fordham commented  · 

I would think this would be fucking obvious. If there is ONLY one thing you EVER fix on the site, THIS should be it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base