My idea is/I suggest you ...

The new flashing ads to the right of the video player is INCREDIBLY ANNOYING and DISTRACTING. Please return to old format

94 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

We have asked the advertiser to take down the respective ad you mentioned with rosebuds.
        We will look into making stricter rules for the ad material posted on the site. Thank you.

• Laurent commented  · 

I don't mind the flashing ads to the right, for the most part. They ARE distracting, but the same ones over and over, especially the rosebud's and cum dripping asses, over and over and over are disgusting! They make me loose my wood. Can you make it so we can delete the disgusting ones we don't want to see? PLEASE?!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

You have managed to turn one of the best sites into one of the worst. These flashing ads interfere with the viewing of the videos--they are so freaking annoying. Whose bright idea was that?

• Anonymous commented  · 

We will offer an Ad-Free browsing option to our members soon. Stay tuned.

• Jim commented  · 

Add them back to the bottom where they used to be. Use a router to set it to ignore the TrafficJunky ads.

• Tee commented  · 

Ads to the right annoying

• deepvoice1949 commented  · 

I love Xtube but I preferred the old screen format because it was easier and make more sense. As a former Advertising Executive I think the advertisers would agree since %50 of the time no ads appear to the right of the viewing screen.

Feedback and Knowledge Base