My idea is/I suggest you ...

Your website has become so boring!

Instead of being able to view videos of real amateur exhibitionists doing real stuff, the site is flooded pages after pages by 15 second videos to promote websites and by reposts over and over of the same 15 second videos to make sure they stay on top of the searches. This is not what I am looking for and you need to find another way to post those 15 second videos so that the real stuff is available to the fans of this website.

52 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • David Craig Hiser commented  · 

The 15 second videos are not ads for other websites.
        The ads for other websites are all called "xtube sponsor", and they are free.

The 15 second previews are of full videos on THIS site, uploaded by actual amateurs doing real stuff.
        It takes a lot of time and effort to film and edit and upload home movies, and if you want to watch real couples doing real stuff in their actual homes, they deserve compensation for the work they put in to let you watch, just like any one else.

The people who are trying to promote other websites are the ones who upload free stuff, because they are trying to get you interested. The paid content here is the most likely to be genuine amateurs.

• Jim commented  · 

Yup... these days you really have to wade through the crap. I can see the quest for the almighty Dollar, but things are getting ridiculous.

Feedback and Knowledge Base