My idea is/I suggest you ...

Stop the cracking-down on BDSM under pseudo-arguments like "pain"

]I have some concerning news, from my "amateur" account on xtube "servilejerome2": It looks like Xtube is starting to change its policy on ballbusting/BDSM videos. They blocked 2 of my videos recently (2 vids which depict the same stuff as usual: my balls squeezed under feet in a balls-box, pre- and also post-cum). In the meanwhile, I heard from several other users who also suffered from a recent "crack down" on contents from BDSM practitioners by xtube. A pattern is coming to light, of discrimination against a certain sexual minority. But it is not too late to bring the xtube management back to reason (or what Germans call "Vernunft", i.e. the ability to use their understanding instead of falling into dark ages irrationality...)
They wrote me a week ago, as their new policy: “Content must not portray any pain inducing sexual context or activity.” Of course, any practitioner of BDSM, or of any sex, knows that a simplistic definition of “pain” (as something “baaaad”) by non-practitioners (living in an abstract world) is mistaken and ignorant. So I wrote back some days ago to the xtube staff the following arguments (I give you an abridged version – my whole email to them was longer, to try to nail my points and turn around their insane new ultra-conservative policy): ” the difference between ‘pain’ and ‘pleasure’ depends on the specific socio-cultural context of a situation and on complex cognitive processes within the person who experiences the sensation [...] In the context of my 2 ‘banned’ videos, you can easily see that I, the ‘sub’, am having a strong erection from the sensation play. So this is a clear proof that I am experiencing intense pleasure in this scene. To consider that to be ‘pain’, you would have to consider any intense orgasmic sensation as ‘pain’. [...] BDSM practitioners very well know what they are doing, and know how to play so as to maximize endorphins production, i.e. maximize pleasure. To mistake the sensations produced by BDSM practice as mere ‘pain’ is a sign of complete ignorance about a major category of sexuality.” So far, the 2 videos in question are still blocked/banned/censored by xtube.
- - - - - - - - -
I was just thinking of another example, from my own experience, to illustrate how amazingly idiotic this "pain" pseudo-argument is: I personally feel much more "pain" (i.e. for a large part uncomfortable sensations by comparison to the agreeable sensations experienced simultaneously) when I get assfucked, than with any bdsm stimulation. In other words, from my perspective, any assfucking video I see is showing me something 10 times more painful than one of my ballbusting and cbt videos (like e.g. the 2 ones that xtube undeservedly blocked from my amateur account servilejerome2). Of course, there 'might' be some people on the planet who experience more pleasure than pain when assfucked. But how should I know that, if I think in the way xtube did when blocking my videos? No, of course, if I think as xtube did, I then assume that all people getting assfucked are like me, and feel so much "pain", so assfucking videos are unbearable and should ALL be banned from xtube. This line of argument is as valid as the nonsense that led to the blocking/censorship of my 2 videos. Of course, I am intelligent enough to know that different people have different sexual preferences, and I do not narrow-mindedly assume that all people getting assfucked endure terrible pain and therefore no depiction of any assfucking should be allowed on xtube. But, if the xtube team is now intending to make such assumptions, I will eventually have to do the same, i.e. I will also have to "report" any assfucking video that I see as "violation of the TOS" because obviously I see someone in "pain" there, from my perspective...

And also, not just assfucking: when you see videos of:
- blow jobs: oh my god maybe the blower is biting the dick a little bit or just having the teeth too close, that's painful, if you see that, of course report that video for "violation of TOS" - we can't accept to see some pain on a video, can we?
- throatfucking: oh oh oh, there you may really see some 'pain' on both side (the teeth as above, + the invading cock down the sore throat)... so go report it...
- vaginal intercourse - well, that can be interpreted as painful too in some cases - so if you even slightly suspect any pain at any point in the video, just go report it...

SO, if enough people do that, xtube will indeed have to reconsider how totally silly and meaningless their new policy is...

(Or maybe xtube is intelligent enough to change course now, and not wait for the users to have to point them at it more voicefully. But so far, I only received negative signs. So pressure needs to be exerted by us users...)

35 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    servilejerome shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

ΝΟw i understand why they blocked my spanking video....

• xvgsoh commented  · 

Those terms of service don't actually mention pain, but they do include this:

* Violates any national, federal, state, provincial or local laws, rules, regulations, or ordinances concerning obscenity;

It's a safe bet that everything on Xtube violates obscenity laws in, say, Iran, or places with a similarly moribund attitude to public morality. So you might as well shut up shop really.

• won't say commented  · 

lol, if you succumb to these rules by your payment processors, you will soon have no more payments to process. Get yourself a doifferent payment processor then. Hint: the Intenet is international anyway, so it doesn't have to be a US-based company if they're all too stuck up.

• XT1 commented  · 

Due to the strict nature of the compliance regulations enforced by our payment processors in order to not be fined, we need to obey by these rules and take down any non-compliant content.
        Content must not portray any pain inducing sexual context or activity. Any content of this nature will not be accepted.Please read and adjust with our Terms of Services for Publishers here:
        http://support.xtube.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/1951/241/terms-of-services-for-publishers
        Thank you!

Feedback and Knowledge Base