My idea is/I suggest you ...

Cannot tell whether some sent messages have been opened by the intented receiver

I'm considering including the following with what ever else is on my XTube profile.

I detect an apparent flaw that affects both of XTubes PMs (private messages) pages. Both of these pages consist of a listing (or should I say stack) of boxes that depict private messages, of which one page lists massages the member is receiving, & the other lists messages the member has sent. To see & read the message in such a box, the member must open it by clicking on it. When the box is so opened, the message within is visible along with a "close" button within, that the member can use to close the box after reading the message. apparently, such boxes that have been so opened then closed by using the buttons, appear white on the web page, & such boxes that were never opened, or of which the buttons within haven't been used to close them, appear gray on the web page. There are ways to close such a box without the use of the button, such as, simply closing the entire web page, such as, by clicking on the arrow in the web browsers top menu, that closes the web page by reverting to the previous web page.

The problem is that a member cannot tell whether an XTube PM he or she has sent has been opened by the intended receiver, if its box appears gray on the page. Therefore, such color coding in the listing of messages sent is quite inefficient for the sender.

My solution is to change the system, so that opening such a box, whether it's of the received or sent listing, forever changes it from gray to white, regardless of how the box is closed.

0 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • XT1 commented  · 

Thank you for reporting it! We'll look making the messaging feature more convenient for our users.

Feedback and Knowledge Base