My idea is/I suggest you ...

XTube PM close button proplem

I've submitted this complaint before. However, I've re-worded the message for better comprehension, & to decrease the chance of its being misconstrued.

I notice that on the PMs (private messages) page, an incoming PM is always gray, until I open it then use the "close" button within to close it, of which it then becomes & remains white. However, if I close it without the use of the "close" button, it remains gray. An example of a way to close it without the use of that "close" button, is to simply close the entire page its on. Although some of the already sent outgoing PMs on my page are white, some are still gray. Therefore, it's obvious that the gray color of such a sent PM is suppose to be an indication that at the destination, it has not been opened.

However, because of all I've described here about incoming PMs, it's apparent that such a gray indication of a sent outgoing PM could be false. Therefore, of a gray sent outgoing PM, there's no way I can be assured that it has not been opened at the destination.

My solution is to change the system, so that only my action of opening an incoming XTube PM, forever changes it from gray to white, & at both my location, as well as at the destination. Of course, if this were so, the method used to close it would not matter, & therefore would not cause such a problem.

0 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)