My idea is/I suggest you ...

Uploading videos has become a bitch on this site

i have tried to upload a video and it said it was to big so i cut it down and tried to upload it .. and i got a message that said video is already uploaded.. really Where? because its not on my profile and now it won't let me upload this video.....why if it is not on my profile does it say its already uploaded when your message said to large to upload....if its to large to upload then i would assume that means it didn't upload... what the heck is going on....then i cut it down and it still won't upload....let me ask you this why do you all keep making changes to your site that just make it a mess.....if it aint broke don't fix it.......my run here may be done as I'm looking into other sites that get the job done with out the hassle...this should be easy..most of us are not tech genius so when you send back info like change format or do this or do that....how about this if your uploader says its to large to upload then when i trim it down it should up load......with out changing format or editing the beginning......HOW about a phone number for support..?

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)