My idea is/I suggest you ...

Risky sexual practices should result in the video being screened and declined.

You are placing videos on the site in which a "poz" top boasts about having unsafe sex with a negative partner. I understand that we are all responsible for our own decisions and behavior and that you should not have to serve as sex police. My concern is that opponents of our community could view the site, see these types of videos and mount a campaign against the website for allowing or encouraging these practices. I am certain you do not do that. I do not want the reckless behavior of a few to jeopardize you or the website. I am a fan and regular viewer, and I want you to continue to be successful. These kinds of videos are not helpful to you, the website or the members of our community.

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SLFC commented  · 

Pretty certain that actions like that are illegal. (Not disclosing HIV status to a partner and screwing them anyway). In my personal opinion, anyone caught doing that should get prison.

• Anonymous commented  · 

fuck off its people like u that have killed this site. there is no more originality. If u dont want to see nasty shit, DON'T LOOK FOR IT AND THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT IT!

• Anonymous commented  · 

My last video was denied by the page. I tried to post it twice and the first time I thought i had made some mistake with its name or even had internet problem but the second time you guys took it out of my profile and I am still trying to understand the reason that my video can't be posted.

• cbtlouis commented  · 

We don't need more censorship here.
        As long as there's nothing illegal in the clips they should be allowed.

Feedback and Knowledge Base