My idea is/I suggest you ...

Stop with the aggravating advertisements which prevent visitors to your site from viewing the videos you offer

49 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tom Duggan shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminAdmin (Support and Development Team, XTube) commented  · 

Thank you all for your feedback. We will look into this and implement the best possible solution. Please note that with only one top-up per month you can say goodbye to those frustrating ads.

• Andy Jones commented  · 

I just noticed today, Oct. 14, 2015, that the ads are getting worse, even on the desktop. Not only are there more on the sides of the page... but now, as soon as a video ends, they appear as a pop-up OVER the video image!
        I love xtube, but seriously, if the ads must stay, at least keep them to the hope page/log in/margins of the page on the off chance that when you are done with the task at hand i.e. WATCHING XTUBE, the one-in-a-million person may in fact think "oh hey, this looks interesting" and actually click to the third party commercial. Thanks!

• Anonymous commented  · 

It's not just that they're annoying, on mobile I literally cannot continue to view the video after an ad page comes up. I click continue and it reloads the ad perpetually so I can't get to the video.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree. It's so irritaing all those commercials on every page of Xtube. How can I get rid of the unwanted commercials?

Thanx Jofph

• XT Support 1 commented  · 

Thank you for your suggestion. We are always keen to listen to our customers and to receive their feedback. This is the best way to improve our products and services and maintain our client’s satisfaction.

Feedback and Knowledge Base