XTube Ideas and Feedback

Welcome!

This is a crowd-driven system for user suggested ideas and feedback to get more love from the XTube developers. Simply suggest ideas, and vote on ideas you like – Everyone can spread around up to 10 votes per day.

The best ideas will be implemented the soonest!

1. Subscription centre gone?

Subscriptions just full of those idiots of repost the same videos over and over and over and OVER again.

Oh i suppose you wouldnt really care since you just want money from amateur videos eh...

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. rebut or undo reported videos

Some jerk is obviously reporting my videos and I cannot rebut or undo that... I only see the video was taken off line. I wish I could do something about it

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I am not a fan of the new subscriptions layout.

I prefer to have my subscription list as it was for easier viewing. Can you please bring that view back or something like it. I can deal with may of the other elements on this site, but I would like to have an easier time scanning thru my subscriptions, and from what I have read I am not alone in this request.

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello!

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, unfortunately, we cannot return to the old layout of the subscriptions. If you wish not see all content uploaded from the subscription news feed, you may choose to see only videos or photos, so therefore you do not have to go through content you don’t want to see :)

The ability to subscribe to tags is now available. You can subscribe to tags here: http://www.xtube.com/account/my-subscribed-tags

5. 10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Impossible to navigate

You have the worst-designed software in the industry. Scrap it!, . . and go back to the previous design. I couldn't even enter THIS feedback without cutting and pasting!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It's obvious...you need to do something about the loss of the subscription center.

People are pissed. And lets face it, It's not like you can't restore the page file (or write new code for it) you just don't want to. Maybe you need to come up with a workaround that can give users the same info...but something has to give (that something is you 'xtube.com'.)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. i hate the new subscription center

i hate cauliflower but i detest the new subscription center with the fire of a thousand burning suns i would gladly chew glass than use the new subscription center

could i be more clear? JUST IN CASE I WASN'T, I HATE THE NEW SUBSCRIPTION CENTER

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. can we have the old subscription center back please please please

please put are old subscription centre back please xtube i really enjoy this site.

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Horrible to eliminate Subscription Center!

I am appalled that you have further decimated this website by eliminating the Subscription Center. I can't even subscribe to categories any more. I had a routine that I liked every time I came to Xtube, going through my subscriptions. It was fun and exciting to me finding out if someone made a new video..I don't want to scroll through ALL of my subscribed folks to see if they have made new content...I only like to watch CERTAIN videos that people may put up...Not scroll through all the crap and all the NEW content--Ughhh!!

Now it is a horrendous hassle…

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. change my subscriptions back

change my subscription back to the way it was or i will be forced to imsubscribe from the majority i have you really fucked this up whoever thought this weay up should be fired xtube used to be good you ruined that by this also the amatuer paid vids seem to be taking over iof it gets to be a all paid site goodbye

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello!

We appreciate all the feedback you and everyone else has provided us for the subscriptions. It was never our intention to cause this inconvenience. The team works hard daily to improve the sites pages for our customers.

Please note that free videos are being released on a daily basis and amateur content was always available to the site. If you are only interested in free content, please do not click on premium content. Thank you!

12. Put back the subscription center or lose my business.

We can no longer subscribe to categories? You say this is more user-friendly. Well, clearly from the feedback you're getting it isn't. And every one of your responses to these complaints has been condescending and dismissive. I've been a subscriber for over six years. Fix it or goodbye.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Layout

I hate the mammoth, space unfriendly thumbnails. The new layout is as confusing as it is terrible. Like others have said, we couldn't care less what people subscribed to US upload. It is now virtually impossible to maneuver the site. Go back to the small thumbnails in My Subscriptions.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello!

We appreciate your feedback, and thanks for sharing it with us. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, but unfortunately we cannot return to the old layout of the subscriptions. Thank you for understanding.

14. What

.. did XTube do to the subscription center/feed? The old format where you could see your subscriptions with profiles listed in a row along with their content was much cleaner and easier to use/access. This new format with gigantic images is unattractive and not user friendly. Please consider redesigning the page similar to the old format.

Yes, I've read your replies to several others indicating that this IS the new format/set-up. So, please don't bother emailing/responding with the standard "Admin" response you've posted already. We are simply asking you to listen and CONSIDER the feedback your consumers have provided. It…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Ben!

Thank you for sharing this with us, we are always keen on listening to our customers feedback/suggestions. We work hard to improve and optimize our pages daily having our customers as our number one priority. The only feature we have removed is the subscription center, all other features are still available to you. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, this was not our intention. Thank you for understanding.

15. What happened to X-tube

Hello,

The new layout sucks and the subscription page is confusing.Also some videos cannot be viewed anymore for some reason.Its just black but the sounds are there.Please fix it!

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Wonderboy87!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are sorry to hear this new layout of the subscriptions is confusing to you. Please feel free to contact support so they can assist you on any help you may need: http://www.xtube.com/contact

Please send me the exact links of the videos that do not play. Thank you!

16. Adam, fix it!

The new subscription layout is HORRIBLE. Get back to the subscription center. Come on Adam, this isn't facebook. Everyone hates it. Imagine how many people feel this way but aren't submitting feedback.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Hello!

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for any inconvenience caused. The subscription news feed has been re-designed into a more user friendly layout for our customers.
    Unfortunately we cannot return to the old layout. Thank you for understanding.

18. You guys have ruined the XTube experience! What did you guys do?

What did you guys do? You've ruined everything! Now I can't see my subscriptions with 20 or so profiles in a row to scroll and see what's new! Now you give giant images and we have to go through more pages! And you've eliminated the checkbox for Premium so now we HAVE to see all premium videos mixes in with amateur! How frustrating that we now have to scroll through pages and pages of premium videos to find any amateur videos somewhere in the mix! Why did you guys ruin everything!?

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello!

This is our new designed layout of the subscriptions news feed, organized in different sections for better user experience. When you click on the video section of the subscriptions, to the right you have the option to choose from: all, premium and free videos.

19. bring back subscription centre

the loss of subscription centre means now trawling typing & waiting where is the progress It will mean less visits

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)