XTube Ideas and Feedback

Welcome!

This is a crowd-driven system for user suggested ideas and feedback to get more love from the XTube developers. Simply suggest ideas, and vote on ideas you like – Everyone can spread around up to 10 votes per day.

The best ideas will be implemented the soonest!

1. Revamp Notifications and be able to group or filter by Comments ONLY|Ratings ONLY|New Subscribers, etc.

I dislike that they're all lumped together. I only want to see new comments, but if the other idea that was shared on here of making a comments section for people to track comments - I could also live with that. However by fixing th notifications page, it would make it much more user friendly to group by ratings/comments/favorited(when you guys add this)/subscribed.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Go back to displaying most recent friends first. How do I know if someone has accepted a friend request?

I don't know what order you're putting my friends in, but it isn't most recent first.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Tone Deaf feedback and site problems

So the other day I posted a message that clear explained the problems with this new site design you all have. The comment back from the admin was clear tone deaf to the problem. Don't tell me to sort by latest date, that is the default. Also, the first thing I tried was changing the sorting.

Here is what is happening. If you go look to see what the latest videos are in a particular category, you are not seeing the latest videos. I look in my favorite, BDSM, and see a bunch of videos that are quite old. The…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Filter Friend Requests / Mass Reject

I have an impossible number of friend requests to manage so I don't even bother with accepting or rejecting them anymore (rejecting often doesn't even work unless I try it two or three times.) I only accept people who have videos posted as a friend and it would be great to be able to filter out profiles by has at least >=X videos or >=X pictures or to sort by friend requests who have neither so I can reject those friend requests.

A problem with this is sometimes it will say a user has 0 videos on the friends request…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Friends ordered by date added?

With the latest redesign I can't seem to find a way to order friends by when we became friends on my (or others') profile. This makes it hard to see when I have new friends as well as finding new and active members of the community.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fix the group sex gender filtering

With the new update you put on your site, the group sex gender filter is utterly broken. I am a Male searching for Male group sex and my top results are gangbangs (yay) on females (Not what I'm looking for). I would prefer to not have to filter through several pages of Male on female group sex videos if I don't have the female gender search chosen. I'm sure that you're working on it. This is quite sad as you guys had this working before the site redesign.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Search engine needs to "AND" keywords, not just "OR" them.

Many site searches let you choose "all the keywords" (this AND that) or "any of the keywords" (this OR that). Yours has always been locked into "any", so adding keywords broadens rather than narrows the search. I'd like at least the option of "all the keywords". Alternatively, you could allow plus signs (+) to designate required keywords.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
1 2 32 33 34 36 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

XTube Ideas and Feedback

Categories