XTube Ideas and Feedback

Welcome!

This is a crowd-driven system for user suggested ideas and feedback to get more love from the XTube developers. Simply suggest ideas, and vote on ideas you like – Everyone can spread around up to 10 votes per day.

The best ideas will be implemented the soonest!

1. Im Just saying Thanks

You guys, Ladies, Whomever is a part of creating and running Xtube; I LOVE YOU GUYS!! By Far the best site ive ever joined, met people on, and of course enjoyed your vids and movies. Way more to offer than the other crapola sites ive wasted time and money on. As soon as I get my child support payments adjusted and some other things done, an upgrade is the first thing i will be getting for myself. THANKS So Much., Thats all I wanted to get off my hairy chest.If anyone disagrees with me , so what ,thats their opinion,…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. I've been asked for feedback to my complaint !! Here goes :-

Didn't answer my questions at all... Just to be told that my public vids n photos can now be found on time line section n not about me section... I know that. It's what I was complaining about !! What's the point in raising issues if no one takes any notice of members views... This system is not fit for purpose and these constant arbitrary overnight changes with out any warnings or explanation why the changes have been made are really annoying to say the least. This site which used to be one of the best is quickly becoming one…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Kink 1095!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We apologize for any inconvenience, our support will get back to you on your ticket as soon as possible! The team is constantly working hard to improve and optimize the site always for the better, keeping our users experience as our number one priority, we are very sorry for any inconvenience these changes may have caused, and we appreciate the feedback you and everyone else gives us, it helps us improve our system. The team is always open for new suggestions. Thank you!

3. I need more than the 255char limit for Amateurs "turn on" and "turn offs" section please.

Please make the character count longer like in free profiles. I'd like to post more than 255char.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a *LEGIT* Affiliate Program

One where webmasters can actually withdraw the money instead of only using it on the site.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. allow sorting of stat details by sales, title, revenue, payout, etc for Amateurs

allow sorting of stat details by sales, title, revenue, payout, etc for Amateurs

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. New Improved IT System need a complete Overhaul !!!

It's becoming the norm for me and I'm sure to other members that whenever I log onto my profile I have another "suprise" and I assure you they're never nice ones...

It's only been a couple days since I found that my Public Videos and Photos had vanished from my profile page !! Still waiting for a response other than the auto reply I've received.... I assume the delay is because you are being inundated with members notifying you about the same problem, as I note all profiles are having the same problem with Public Vids n Photos.

Just logged…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Kink1095!

Can you please provide your ticket ID, so someone can back to you as soon as possible with information on your videos and photos.

Thanks for reporting this issue about the notifications, the team will look into this and also the issue about taking you back to the first page is also being looked into. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thanks for sharing your feedback with us we appreciate it!

8. WTF?? This site is terrible. When I search my favorites and I'm on say, page 20 and hit the back button, I am taken back to page 1.

Pay someone to do the job right. When I hit page back, I should be taken to the last page I was on, not the original page.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Why do the friendslist always jump back to page 1, its already crazy that its not in order from new to old friends.

I cant view new videos that my friends have posted to their profiile favorites, this make it hard to keep up with new videos. I wish there was a timeline or wall where we could see and share new videos! Just a suggestion. :)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Iphresht!

We are aware of this issue and currently working on making the friends list appear from new to old. You can still view their favorite videos by going to their profile and clicking ‘about me’ and scrolling down, please note that favorite videos will be available soon to the top of the profiles. Thanks for sharing your suggestions with us :)

10. you are being redirected. this model is in premium chat.

I see this bullshit on 99.99% of these so-called models pages when it clearly says they are in FREE CHAT. fix this shit. and for the love of god, will you tell your so-called models to do their fucking jobs? when i finally do find the one model who is not "in premium chat" whatever the hell that means, they are as friendly and chatty as can be, but as soon as i ask for something, they magically lose the ability to type. If i ask a simple yes/no question, is it too fucking much to ask for a simple…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. BUG: Most viewed profiles does not sort properly.

When browsing a few pages into profiles sorted by Most Viewed Profiles, it actually doesn't sort them properly. On page ten there are profiles with 200,000 views and profiles with 5,000. It's not actually sorting them coherently 95% of the time.
    http://www.xtube.com/gay/profiles/mvi

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add "State" to public profile location info if it is set in preferences.

You've added Country, however State is not shown even when I have it filled in on my preferences.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add donations to "gifts" tab.

It might spur people's generosity if it shows who has donated to whom. You'd have to add an anonymous/hidden option as well for people who want to donate without it being posted publicly.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How to hide my page from another user without friends accepted?

Users should have the individuals permitted to see my public VIDEO and Photos.... Example: I want only my friends, who was accepted can see my page, but another users, who is not my friends are not allowed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey AQUA!

Unfortunately the option to hide your profile from others is not available, but if you wish for only your friends to see your videos, you can set your videos to private, in order for someone to watch your video you will have to provide them with a pin. So you can choose who to provide the pin to.

15. SUGGESTION: View counts for Blog entries.

It would be beneficial to see how many people have read my blog post(s). Would be even better to incorporate thumbs up/down (like/dislike.)

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. "Subscribtion Center" should be listet new to old

"Subscribtion Center" stuff should be listet new to old instead being mixed. Of course, "newsfeed" is a function that shows new stuff, but a lot is always missing, so I miss updates from users I subcribed. Is there any solution yet? I hope you can fix that :) Thank you :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Rick!

The Subscription center is always updated with new posts from newest to old, so you can see the newest posts from your subscribers :)

If you know some of your users that post new things and they do not appear in the subscribers newsfeed, let us know so we can look into this.

Thank you!

17. Profile pages

The profile page is not a major let down of the new design.
    There is too much scrolling, clicking etc involved. I used to love reading other peoples comments of profiles and seeing users favourite videos now it's just too time consuming to be bothered.
    Please:
    1. Lets have all the profile info available to read without having to open and scroll.
    2. Smaller video thumbnails, do they really need to be so big? it makes the stills look poor quality and involves extra scrolling.

Let's face it there was nothing wrong with the old profile pages, if you aim…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey!

We appreciate your feedback Goldenboyuk and thanks for your suggestions! Unfortunately we are not able to return to the old format of XTube, but we are always optimizing our pages for better user experience and always having our users as our number one priority!

18. Why when I have selected "I am Male - I like Male" does it keep defaulting to "I am male - I like Female"?

as a gay man I don't wish to be greeted to xtube with naked women displaying their gashes in my face.
    Wy have you completely destroyed a perfecty good site? Have you not hear of the saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. THE PROFILE VIDEOS SYSTEM SUCKS...TAKES YOU BACK TO 1ST PAG ALWAY, A PAIN IN THE ASS

SOR OUT THE VIDEOS DISPLAY ON INDIVIDUAL PROFILES, REVERTS TO THE FIRS PAGE ALL THE TIME IF YOU ARE CHECKING VIDEOS, SO HAVE TO GO BACK AGAIN AND AGAIN TO THE PAGE YOU WAS BEFORE YOU STARTED WATCHING THE VIDEO
    IT SUCKS GUYS, THE PREVIOUS SYSTEM WAS PERFECT!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. New design needs some work

The old design wasn't amazing but it was at least clear and easy to follow. The new design I'm sure looked great in photoshop but when applied to real users it's a poor design.

Before we had all the users information nice and clear on the page in full and was easy to read with comments displayed in a logical place. Now we have profile detail information that's cropped by default only allowing a few lines of text to show. The user is required to click to expand to get the full section. I would suggest a better layout would…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello!

We appreciate your feedback, unfortunately we cannot return to the old site, but we are constantly working hard to improve and optimize the site having our users experience our number one priority.

Location status is now available to profiles and our censorship system has been re-established.
    Thank you for your patience in this matter.

• Don't see your idea?

XTube Ideas and Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base